Our mission is simple, we aim to:
- Provide ways for the community to make its own produce from locally grown fruit, thereby preventing wastage and supporting the community by linking people and groups with surplus fruit
- Provide training on juicing, orchard management and fruit usage, and to maximise production from such fruit
- Increase the economic sustainability of the local area and reduce food miles by creating high quality local products which will be available locally.
- Gather knowledge of where local orchards and individual trees are, their history and varieties.
- Hold events such as apple days, wassailing and blossom picnics.
Please visit our website for info on juicing your own apples, offering up your surplus apples or volunteering to pick in beautiful places, juice donated apples for charities or sell on market stalls. Contact us if you would like to host a school/club juicing session,