- Contact Email:
- Primary Phone Number:
- Wiveliscombe Recreation Ground,
Wivelele live is back!
Our Tuesday evening meetings are now at the stand in the recreation ground at Wivey, at the new time of 6.30 to 8pm, initailly with limited numbers and face coverings. Visors are available for those who would like one instead of a mask.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to come along on a Tuesday, and you will be sent confirmation of your place or be advised if capacity has been reached for the week.
A small band of us played at Bulland Fete on Sunday 27th June. It was great to be able to do a gig at long last after such a long break. Thank you to Bulland for making us so welcome. Our next gig is at the Brompton Ralph Summer Fete on Saturday 17th July.
ALL ABOUT US:
- Wivelele is a friendly group of ukulele players in and around the Wivey area who enjoy playing, singing and learning together
- New members are always welcome, from complete beginners wanting to try out the ukulele, to experienced players
- We meet in the Upper Hall of the Wiveliscombe community centre on Monday evenings, 7.15-9.15pm, except on bank holidays. The first half hour is for beginners, experienced members happy to help are always welcomed.
- We play a wide variety of songs chosen and collected by members.
- Our Songbooks can be downloaded by clicking on these links: Book 1: Wivelele Songbook 1 Book 2: Wivelele Songbook 2 PDF 310719 Book 3: Wivelele Songbook 3 Book 4: Wivelele Songbook 4 updatedAlicia's Lockdown Book: Alicia's Wivelele Lockdown Book Spring 2021. Book 1 can also be downloaded directly from this page.
- For more details contact email@example.com
have been collected for personal enjoyment, research and educational use by Wivelele members and are not for financial gain. They represent interpretations of material and may not be identical to the original versions, which are the copyright of their respective owners. We are very appreciative of the various websites and ukulele groups which have provided us with a rich resource, including those listed above. Our particular gratitude goes to TUSC and HUG for their kind support in setting up Wivelele and continuing links.