Our fifth Give or Take for Free event will be held from 11am to 12noon on Saturday 15th September in the car park at Kingsmead School. All are welcome to attend to pass on surplus household goods to others or to choose and take useful items.
The event is free and there are just a few rules:
- Everything is free - no money changes hands and no traders.
- For safety, no hazardous items.
- PAT testing provided for electrical items.
- You take home what you cannot give away.
- Items can be carried or brought in a car to the site.
- Larger items should not be brought, but you can bring a notice with a photo and description so they can be collected or delivered.
Organised by Wivey Action on Climate & Environment to promote reuse and avoid waste.