The Annual Parish Meeting of Wiveliscombe Town Council
Will be held on
Monday 27th April 2015 at 7.30pm
At Wiveliscombe Primary School
The Town Council have invited local charities and organisations to speak at the Annual Parish Meeting about their activities over the last year and events planned for the year ahead. Everyone is welcome to attend the meeting which is a good opportunity to find out what is happening in the area, including the new website.
If your local organisation or charity would like to be represented please contact:
The clerk, Bryan Howe, on (01643) 704963
1. To receive apologies for absence
2. Chairman’s welcome and report.
3. Crime update
4. Minutes of the Annual Parish Assembly held on 28th April 2014
5. Matters arising from the minutes
6. Reports of Organisations (5-10 Minutes each)
7. Wiveliscombe Town Council’s new website.
8. County Councillor’s report
9. District Councillor’s report
10. Members of the Public Question Time
11. Chairman’s closing comments